Meet Jenny. She is our receptionist here at SignZoo, and employee of the month for November! Jenny joined us early this year following a period of care-taking for her son, Trenton, who suffered with Sanfilippo Syndrome. Her Trenton passed away in April of 2018. Jenny continues to be a fierce advocate in the search for a cure to this rare disease and others, all in her precious son’s name. To learn more & visit Jenny’s Facebook page.
When Jenny decided to get back into a workplace, she could’ve chosen to go anywhere – we know how lucky we are to have her here with us. She is a constant source of friendly cheer in the office. You can count on her smiling face when you walk in, and hearing her joyful greeting on our phones. Congratulations, Jenny, we love you!
Here’s Jenny’s Q&A:
- What is the one thing you cannot resist? Starbucks
- Where is your favorite place to be? Home or anywhere near the ocean.
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why? Caribbean because of the culture and the crystal clear ocean.
- What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had? I Don’t think I’ve had a weird job.
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this? Massage therapist
- What is your greatest fear? Being stranded in the open ocean
- Favorite movie? Steel Magnolias
- What inspires you? My Mother
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I taught myself sign language on YouTube to help my son communicate.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? To learn Another language
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? Time travel
- What are 3 words you’d use to describe SignZoo? great people, fresh designs, and quality product we stand behind.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I’m going shopping!!!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken and Rice
- What is something you learned in the last week? Twins do not have the same DNA lol don’t ask
- What is the first concert you attended? Britney Spears
- What are your top 3 songs? Just 3?! Always be my baby, Jolene, love on the brain.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Definitely the dishes. Laundry is a close second.
- If you could meet anyone famous, living or dead, who would you meet? Rihanna
Thanks for all you do Jenny, you’re a ray of sunshine!