Advertise on the Water!December 23, 2017
How to Remove Contaminants from Your GraphicsJanuary 24, 2018
When looking for ways to advertise your business, whether you are an HVAC company, cleaning service, or exterminator, one of the best ways to make yourself identifiable to others is your vehicle. While your first thought may be to invest in a new paint job, there is a better option out there: vehicle wraps! Below are all of the advantages of utilizing vinyl vehicle wraps instead of paint for your advertising.
- Installing a vinyl wrap on your vehicle takes much less time than a full paint job. When painting, you could be without your truck, van, or car for up to two weeks. HVAC van wraps, on the other hand, only take 2-3 days at the most.
- Vehicle wraps are a lot more durable than paint. The vinyl used for these wraps is laminated, which will protect it from fading caused by UV ray exposure. The material is also much thicker and won’t chip or scratch away like paint will.
- You will not need to spend time waxing to make a vehicle wrap look brand new. Instead, a simple hand wash with soap and water is all you will need to make your advertisement look as if it were just applied.
- Unlike paint, vinyl wraps are easy to remove and will not damage the original paint job underneath. This allows for easy design changes to your logo or graphics, as well as preserving the resale value of the vehicle when it is time to upgrade the fleet.
- Most importantly, a vinyl vehicle wrap is much less expensive than a full paint job. If you are interested in high-quality vinyl wraps for an affordable price, contact SignZoo today at 1 (800) 239-3815.